Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How I spent my Semesrial Break

When i hear the word SEMBREAK first that will come to my mind is happiness , relaxation and etc. every year
we always spend this .
I did my sembreak very happy and enjoyable of course who don't want vacation? I wake up late in the morning and that would be nice to me. I spent my time very wisely , I read books , play the computer and have time in my family and friends. T'was a long vacation for me and it makes me lazy to come back in school .Every night my friends and I going to plaza and stay there for a while. There we're times that i was bored and it's killing me to death but i find way to avoid that .
This is how I spent my mini vacation so called "SEMBREAK"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home