Friday, February 18, 2011

My dream My future

      Who am I after 10 years ? all of us have a dream thats why we are going to school and learn everyone of us wants to be successful in the future.
       My dream is simple its just to become a Nurse because nursing is one of the most highest paid courses, even though they say that nurses in the Philippines are overload now because most of the students choose to be nurse just like what i said one of the most highest paid courses. but if our country is overload why don't you try to apply to go abroad ? if you go to abroad your salary here at Philippines will tripled if you go and work abroad thats why i want nursing because my aunt who is in London is suggesting that i will get nursing so that she can get me there easy.
       what you are doing is your future, try your best and be patience this is my dream in my life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home